For those of you who thought I drowned in the bathtub (mom) I didn't. I'm still alive, but can't exactly say I've been living the fun life. A few of the highlights these few days are spending my "birthday" gift cards that DSW and Express sent me. Of course, you always end up spending more then the coupon is worth. DSW likes me so much, they invited me back for $20 off my next purchase. It's hard to say no.....
I have also enjoyed catching up on my reading. I read The Help, but think I would have enjoyed the movie more. I have another book to start, but have been distracted by every day life.
I enjoyed a great lunch yesterday with some wise women! We of course had to start with dessert first as it was that kind of day. I really like this new method of eating. It is definately a win for me :)
Then tonight, I took a little break from work and went to mom's. It was blast from the past as she gave me a whole box of pictures of our family. From all periods of our lives, even pictures of dad that I had not seen before. If I could figure out the scan pic, I would add some.. We were a stylish looking bunch.
Tomorrow is March 1st. Time to get in shape! All those pictures of me skinny and I had cheek bones has inspired me. We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment