Thursday, April 12, 2012

Buying baby diapers!

Yep you heard me! Today was a first.....buying baby diapers! It was scary and hard to find in Walmart. I went up and down the aisle as it is all so foreign to me. And what??? Size 1-2-3-4?????? And they are how much??? What am I getting myself into? There is no going back now.......I've made my commitment.


So away I went, loading up my cart with baby diapers, baby socks, bottles pacifiers, and why not a musical giraffe? I got baby shampoo, lotion, and oil. I've never bought so much baby stuff in my life! This isn't normal! What an adventure....... So I went through with it! I bought a whole cart of baby and why not a parenting mag????








I went directly over to my friend Bre's.  She thinks I've lost my mind with all the things I had actually bought too!  She even knew my adventure and still was surprised!  After a few moments of disbelief, we started going through the goods..............



TA-DA






Baby Shower on Saturday......we are READY!!!!  
Baby for Kelly........Not a chance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment