Monday, April 2, 2012

Yep, it is true! A new project in bloom!

So the other day when i said what will we do for the rest of the day????? Well we figured it out! This weekend we have started yet another project for 2012...... A brand new shed! We were off to a good start. A neighbor scooted our old shed out of the way for our new shed. There is not much left adter the scoot so it will be motivation to complete this one. We got a plan in action, material bought, and good weather to start. I attached what it should look like and what we got :)

Then today we had a landscaper come to make us drawings of a plan. I'm do excited. I love being outdoors!!! It was a little hard to tell the landscaper that I was into flowers and my yard when my grass is a foot tall and my pansies have just above evaporated to dust due to lack of water. Lol. I really appreciated that all my neighbors had cut their yards today to so the foot long grass really made a statement. Lol. I sure gave him the Kelly Jo wish list!!!

On a side note today was Jeff's birthday. He had stopped by and I didn't wish him happy birthday. I felt bad for a few minutes and then thought..... Oh yea. I already celebrated his day!!!! Worked like a charm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment