Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fail......double fail.....epic fail

The other night I failed to lock the door when we left to grab something to eat. Daryl came over and tripped our security system. He failed to remember the code, which is the same as his....we made it easy for them or so we thought. So Eric failed to bring his cell phone with him so when the alarm company called or when the alarm tripped it we did not get the warning. I failed to hear my phone. So when we pull up to our driveway to cop cars all down the road. I had cops around the house and one inside the house asking that I stand back while to continue to search. The biggest fail of all is that they believed our house had been ransacked. I made Eric be the one to say......nope..... this is how we live! Epic fail on the house cleaning. We had draws flung open everywhere. Clothes thrown hear and there. It look like a war zone but all from the doings of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment