Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 5

My first fish of the day was an eight pound Northern. Wasn't the 16 pounder I was after, but it will do. I found out that 18 pounds is the household record so I'm gonna go for 22.

It was definately Betsy's day as each time we turned around she had a fish on. She traded out her lure to Aaron but it didn't make a difference. She still continued to slay them. We were all so jealous of her skill or beginners luck. She's determine it's her pink fishing pole.

Was a dreary cold day but still made the best out of it. Diane is making us wonderful meals and the company is good. I got through my book and will start on my next one :)

It is so peaceful here. No car noise, lawn mowers, Saws going, pagers or cell phones. So nice. Bummed that it's going so fast. I could get use to this :)

Day 6 is about to begin..... I smell eggs and bacon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment