Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 7

Today was a much better fishing day :) the sun was out, the wind was just right and we caught fish all day.

It was rough waters because if the wind and once again I was glad for the rain gear :). Today Daryl and Roy were in our boat to start off with. Roy just kept yanking them in.

After lunch we had our peaceful afternoon to relax. I'm reading a vampire book. Who knew it could be do interesting.

Then Daryl Eric and I did our evening fishing. We caught 47 fish all together in a few hours. Ranging from walleye, perch, and small mouth bass. Really fun. We came in when the Mosquitos were stacked all around us waiting to bite :)

So today is our last day of fishing. We will see what it brings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment