Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 2 Florida

0530- up and attem. We gots to get Eric off to work by 7:00. If he's late he can't work the rest of the week....actually pretty tempting.

0600- free breakfast. Yum

0640- Eric's to work on time.

0720- found the ocean. Ended up on Cortez beach. First one there. Did a quick walk lots of shells. Need a bathroom :(
The ocean really makes me think of my nana :)

O740- public bathrooms. Yippee

0830- drove a bit farther found Lido Beach. Bit chilly but beautiful :) dolphins are in the water and minnows jumping out of ocean. Sun is shining. I'm in heaven. Wish I had someone to share with.

Can't remember what happened next as its Oct and just opening this up :) here's some pics anyways.

During the trip I went shopping, hiking, sunken gardens, Clearwater, Jose's Cuban food, lots of yumminous, siesta keys.













No comments:

Post a Comment