Friday, February 3, 2012

Alternative Transportation to Super Bowl Village

So being the excellent planner I am, I missed out on the opportunity to pre buy park and ride tickets downtown to Superbowl Village. So I've been trying to find alternative transportation. I begged broke friends for a lift and evn offered my handy gal experience to help on their fixer uppers. But no takers. One of my friends neighbors looked into a limo, a military bus, and the chicken mobile all a no go. We asked for parking permits of employees downtown and students, I inquired with a friend about borrowing her husband paddy wagon but he has the k-9 unit. I even asked if my ambulance friends could come get us. But no go. My dad daud he would take us with $15 front sear, $10 back seat and $5 coach ( aka bed of truck) whatA steal!!! So without a plan we are heading down then. I hope that when my BFF said you still could be in the paddy wagon she is wrong. Stat tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment