Saturday, February 4, 2012

Everyday im shufflin

Whew what a weekend. I started it out with fun feb with my BFF and a trip to the Dairy Queen for the blizzard of the month. They must have known to make it my favorite because it was strawberry cheesequake. Mmmmmm

The night continued on to downtown Super Bowl village where LMFAO played. We were a few out of 200,000 people there. We had our own party in our grid lock conditions. We brought our portable bar filled with an array of mixed shots and rum and cokes. We kind of heard the band but still had stories to tell. We watched a marathon make out session that lasted 40 min. Eric got his picture taken with them. We had snookie look alike next to us. Witnessed half naked men climb trees and had a grown man go into a panic attack next to us. Quote for the night came from him....." hey guys right here is fine.... Really I'm good. ... I don't like this... I don't even go to Walmart on Sundays.... This is not okay". It was scary. We were completely grid locked. No where to move and no way out, but it is making the best of what you got and living in the moment and that's just what we did!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment