Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super Saturday!!!

So after the night before, I really wanted to experience the rest of Super Bowl village. Last night we stood in one spot for four hours. After lots of convincing I got everyone back out there. So much fun even in the cold rain. Made me miss all of my new england fam. I sent them pictures to make them feel included. It was so fun to be a part of it. We had chili cheese dogs, St Elmo's shrimp cocktail, portable bar, had a great time with great friends and made memories to last a life time!!! "watch out for the hole" So much fun! So much to see! Love being in the center of it all!!! Only regret is I wish I had watched where I was going because as I was telling them my friends to hold up I slammed my gut into a pole that stopped me dead in my tracks. Ouch!!! If it as been someone else it would have been funny. :) Also was a little jealous of the zip liners!!! Wow that looked like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment