Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Amazing Saturday Redo

Today was my Saturday Redo since I was called into work.  Thanks to my BFF she covered me while I took today off.  It was AMAZING!!!  It all started last night when I came home to this pineapple on the counter!  Eric had gone to the grocery store and stocked up on all sorts of food including healthy things for us to eat......well and also some oreos and chips.....but good things too!!! 



Then this morning we got up at 700 and got going.  Jon our friend who only comes out in the spring and summer, joined us for a fishing adventure!  We got to spend the day out in the water catching fish!  I was in the Kayak and John and Eric took the canoe! 
I know better then to share a canoe with Eric.......only once have I been in a canoe with Eric that has not tipped over.....and my instinct was right!  Eric went down along with all of our gear but no casualties!  
After an all day of fishing catching large crappie, bass, and catfish my legs, arms and feet are toasted by the sun!!!  Who knew that the middle of March the weather would be so beautiful and up to 80 degrees!!!  It was paradise! 



We grilled out for dinner and had Dairy Queen for dessert!  We visited family and I completed another workout taking me to P79X!  Oh YEAH!  


I'm finishing up the day with a glass of wine and hoping that our winning lottery tickets for tonights 271 million dollars lends us to many more days like today!  I am rejuvenated, burnt, sore arms, sugar high, tipsy, and ready to take on the whatever work may throw me......that is if I don't win the lottery!!!!

2 comments: