I found this pic on one of my friends pages and I had to chuckle. For the past two years I have had money deducted out of my check to pay for the gym. I did real well for 2 weeks and then I haven't been back....but I have every intention to! My clothes are always packed and I got my shoes ready to go.....just my truck keeps driving on by! When I saw this pic it reminded me of me!!!
So far this week I started the P90X.....I am now down to the P84X and counting! I made it through the first week.......it's a lot of work. Each night has been almost an hour and a half of work out but I have done it! One night I even asked my friend to bring over the hoyer lift to get me out of bed! I was for sure not going to be able to make it! Poor Eric gave it a try and could not walk for 3 days! Poor thing!
In between all the workouts it has been beautiful outside. Its hard to be at work with it so pretty...even the mosquitos are enjoying the outdoors! I've been fishing each night and caught my first fish three fish of the season last night! Nothing to brag about, but it's a go!!!
Now I only need to make it till the end of tomorrow and I can rest!!! Maybe I can even sleep in tomorrow!!!! That would be nice :)

No comments:
Post a Comment